Good bye Philippines - UK Trip & God Provides Again

Good bye Philippines - UK Trip & God Provides Again

Yesterday morning I commenced my long haul flight back to the UK for a special family event by hugging goodbye some of our precious Philippine friends that drove with me to the airport.

My daughter is getting married and so we prayed for a miracle to be able to attend.  I'll be joining my dear wife Jo who went ahead a week earlier to assist her mum following her knee surgery.

AMAZING BREAK THRU's & BATTLES

If you read some of last weeks post you'll see how the grace, anointing, miracles and fruit  are increasing, increasing.
And so also are the trials but we are not so interested to write about that stuff until the victory is also made manifest.

If that's the way it works out - ie. Great tests equals great testimonies, Great trials equals great triumphs and Great fights equals Great Faith then may the trials continue - Hallelujah!

Anyways, some of our precious team kindly drove with me to the airport - And though Im only halfway through the 30+ hour journey home now, I'm missing them so much already.

Truly, we are blessed to have such a family of love, love, love - Such amazing grace and calling in their lives. These are the heroes that every where we go they go. Fearless & bold preachers of the gospel and ministers of many signs and wonders. The Lord must be well pleased at their faith and daring for Him.

A HEARTBREAKING BLESSING

After the hugs,  I turned to leave to check in when sis Vennie, representing the little flock, placed 500 Pesos (about UK £8/US $11) into my shirt pocket. They had raised it between them and already I know they had next to no money and I had none to leave them either for the time we are away.

We all live by faith, share everything and always see Gods faithful provision. Still, I knew this was a big sacrifice for the six of them and that they had given me their all.

We almost fought as I tried to return it. But they were insistent that I should buy a snack during the long stop overs. 
My pleas that the airline provides free food enough fell
on ears already deafened by their love for me. Their compassion and care for me tipped me over the edge and I had to quickly, turn away, overwhelmed by love, weeping with Gods grace and thankfulness. 

What privilege do Jo & I enjoy in that the Father would allow us to fellowship with spiritual giants like these and being able to call them friends. 

In Manila I was met by another two very special missionary
friends Jay, Anna Lisa & their young son Jason. Whilst we sipped coffee and ate cake, I was texting back and forth with our friends telling them I was now safe in Manila with Jay & Anna and I asked them what they had for lunch?

The reply that came back pierced my soul "the two bananas that were left, we shared them between 7" Aaghh! I was broken all over again. The money to feed them was still intact in my shirt pocket while seven went hungry shared only two small bananas. The 500 Pesos just became a million dollars value!

Yet, as can be expected from them there was no bitterness of soul, no murmuring against their Heavenly Father because of their lack, No not at all; Here's the exact texts

Text 1
Without u here we r like orphans.whew! we dont want u to go..we are crying when we arrived here. lunch we eat u knw the 2 bananas we divided by 7 ha ha ha! we are cleaning ur car now.

Text 2
George my heart is full of gratitude..thank u is not enough to say  how God changed me thru U..thats why my heart is crying. Pls make a decision for u n Jo.a decision that wil lead us to more heaven to be wid Jesus...hear from God My friend and arrange ur life so that we wil see more of Jesus. LOVe in the love of the Lord Yeshua. take care and dont starve.

I was broken afresh because even as the Father allowed them the fires of refining they worshipped rather than worried. Whilst I ate cake in a fancy Mall coffee house they were hungry because they gave me their food money.

Writing this 15 hours later from a transfer lounge in Abu Dhabi Air Terminal, it still touches me deeply. Not because of the lack, as actually where God and His son Yeshua is worshipped in Spirit and in truth, We know, there is always more than enough.

A short while later I received another text from another member of the team as follows; 

Bro George someone wishes to supply a big sack of rice
this afternoon :)

They sowed their last to me and within within hours they reaped an abundance of their favorite food "rice". Which they love to consume three times a day. Ah! Father is soooo faithful.

UK TIME
Not sure what the Lord has planned for our 5 weeks in the UK
but by His grace if and as it happens we will post it for His glory.

May also use this time to post a lot of the other amazing miracles we have seen but simply never had time to
report.

Blessing and grace on you all

Regards
George

1 comment:

  1. Argh I love my family in the Lord whom I haven't had the privilege of meeting yet. You are both truely blessed! By the way, as I type it is literally thundering! ;-)

    ReplyDelete