Does God hear me?


An Ear



DOES GOD HEAR ME?

He who made the ear surely wants to hear our cry - Even longs to hear the call of His creation.
From the days of "Adam, Adam where are you" the Father strains to hear our response to His cry

 
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things,
which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33 v 3



So Who he will hear:

The Godly
But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him. -Psalms 4:3

His Anointed
Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. -Psalms 20:6

The Righteous
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. -1 Peter 3:12

Those that Fear Him
He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. -Psalms 145:19

Those that repent
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. -2 Chronicles 7:14

The Desperate
When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. -Isaiah 41:17

His covenant children
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. -Isaiah 65:24

Those that wait
Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. -Micah 7:7



___________________________________________

WHO HE WILL NOT HEAR

Unconfessed sin
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: -Psalms 66:18

The rebellious
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: - For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: - They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. -Proverbs 1:28-30


The proud and the vain
Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it. -Job 35:13

Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer. -Lamentations 3:8

Thou hast covered thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through. -Lamentations 3:44

 
Sinners
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. -Isaiah 59:2


Think your worship is good?
Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. –

Amos 5:23

Those who do ill
Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings. -Micah 3:4



Regards
George

No comments:

Post a Comment