You Can See More Miracles Than Benny Hinn - We Do!

God Wants To Use You In Healing Miracles

July 2014


The facts are that by Yeshua's good grace we frequently see more genuine miracles in 10 mins that Benny Hinn probably sees in a year. If he in fact sees any and I doubt that he does being the false prophet that he is. You need to Google that sorry truth and further, my cousin was his personal body guard, so sadly, my exposure has many proofs. Hinnpaints the picture that he is Gods exclusive and appointed healer! Though check the Youtube exposures on that. Its simple, Christ said "Lay hands on the sick and they SHALL recover.
We are not the healers - Christ is, God doesn't heal to make us or Benny Hinn look good, God heals because He is good. Healing should never draw attention to the person doing the praying but to Christ who paid dearly for our sickness.
 So,, we are often asked, “how come you see so many healing's” - The reply is simple to say but hard to do, its the exchanged life, its the outcome of a personal Gethsemane and Calvary experience. It’s not our best shot, zeal or knowledge, the power comes through our total surrender. And for me, followed total failure and Christ's rescue from the absolute brokenness that followed.

When personal life is no longer held dear and Christ’s life and will alone is held dear, His life can begin to stream through us without filter or obstacle. Its praying, reading, fasting when everything within cries out that its a waste of time and you dont want to do it.

Its the willingness to go where personally I would not want to go. To say what I’d definitely prefer to keep quiet, To faithfully and consistently do what my flesh really doesn’t want to - out of that daily death of obedience the power of the resurrection life is manifest. And so in His kindness we feel we have been invited into the mystery of the life of Christ, this privilege have all his saints.

Miracles Everywhere All the Time

Freedom for the granddaughter
Mid July I prayed over my new grand daughter, she seemed disturbed, restless and even angry all the time, was difficult to feed and wouldn’t sleep. My daughter and her husband were exhausted and anxious to se their first and new baby like this. One evening as they joined us for dinner at the rental cottage during our short UK visit, I took the babe in my arms whilst they ate the first dinner in peace since the child had been born. Peace had become a luxury for them.

I prayed in the usual way the Spirit has taught us, breaking off curses, cancelling and revoking generation pathways for demons to attack the child, I remitted sin as Christ instructed.. I loosed blessing, blessing & peace.

We saw her again when we returned from India 2 days ago, you would not believe the physical and spiritual difference in both child and parents, they have such a glorifying testimony to the Lord that the child is like a different baby. Sleeps, eats, smiles, is calm and fun. I cannot tell you how many 1,000's of small & miracles Father has allowed us to see, just by praying this way and closing the door on the enemy agenda.


Healing for my Father
Two days ago Jo and I drove 3 hours north to visit my parents in Peterhead, both are now 83 years old and usually doing pretty well. However, on walking through their door we were both shocked to see the condition of my dear dad. I had never seen my him so ill or so thin, my mum explained that he had experienced 5 diabetes hypos the week before whilst we were in India. As a result he was weak, stiff, couldn’t stand well and walking was painful for him. Straight away we went to work against that attack of the devil in the name of Yeshua, praying boldly with binding, loosing, revoking curses and requesting healing. No immediate improvement.

But, praise to the Lord, when I called him last night to check how he was he told me on the phone he could hardly believe the difference when he woke up in the morning, pain in legs gone, body feels better, has been walking up and down the lobby just became he can and is enjoying it.

Healed of a broken heart
In India last week our hosts were Khraw & Yoolanda his wife, a wonderful couple, sold out for Christ.  One evening, after we had returned from a meeting to our host’s home, Yoolanda’s sister was sat in the house with her family awaiting our return. She had drove for over an hour and waited a long time for our arrival, but she cared little for the inconvenience since her heart was so broken over the recent tragic death of her husband and she just wanted prayer for her and her family of three children so that they could cope a little better with the grief that was destroying them.

We prayed asking Christ grace and mercy and for the broken hearted to be healed and the bruised to be bound. Then we prayed with Jane the 15 year old daughter to be baptised in the Holy Spirit, she began rejoicing and speaking in tongues right away, was filled with joy and later testified that the burden of broken heartedness had left her and she had heavens joy in her soul..

Jan emailed a few days later to tell us that she testified to the saddest girl in school who became a Christian and was filled with the Holy Spirit and talking in tongues straight away, and told Jane how much better she felt already.

Further, here is a copy of the email that we received yesterday from Yoolanda regarding her sister:

Hello George, I just want to tell you what an amazing change I've seen in my sister since the day you prayed for her. She said “ its as if a big burden has been lifted off me". I met her yesterday and I can see her face  brightened up a lot  I  went with Khraw for ministry in one village and thank God I've been bold to pray for someone sick.. give my love to Jo
Much love and blessing
Yoolanda

OLD LADY IN PAIN:

Another evening we were having a house meeting with our our hosts and his outreach team. While we were there and neighbour had heard we were in the house and that miracles of healing had been occurring in the places that we went and she hoped that we could pray for her very sick relative. The lady did look sick indeed, she wore an old blanket like a shawl, she could hardly stand and her face looked wracked with pain. She could sit for long as it was to uncomfortable and only added to her misery.

We prayed and prayed in the usual way that has allowed us to see many miracles, thank God, in simplicity we break, bind & revoke generational curses and we remit sins, then we ask for Fathers healing kindness & mercy in the name of Yeshua. Its not a formula, formulas do not heal people, God in His kindness does, but he has instructed us how to pray and usually. Miracles follow but, not on this occasion. I sat looking at the two bowed heads of neighbour and the old lady asking the Lord what I should do. I felt to pray for the neighbour to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

In moments she was quaking and roaring in tongues as the power and fire of God went through her - How strange, she brought someone else for prayer but the Lord met her nightly also.

Then I asked if the old lady was a believer, she confirmed that she was so we prayed for her to be filled with the Holy Spirit too, Hallelujah, soon she also was shaking as torrents of tongues came out of her mouth. Later when they stood to leave, both were smiling ear too ear the old lady was totally healed, praise God.


No comments:

Post a Comment