Crippling Cancer Pain Removed


We are seeing Father answer so many prayers and we have so little time to report them. Here is one from Jo (my wife) regarding and incident end of last week. Although many times we have seen cancer totally disappear, often instantly. Here is a nevertheless, wonderful proof of our Fathers compassion.

Encouraging testimony

On Thursday of last week we received an email from a friend ... This is what she said....

"I have a special plea to you -for prayer - my Aunty sue is in the hospice and having the most terrible pain - they cant seem to resolve it -the tumor is pressing on her spine and she cant walk - i am praying for God's peace to be with her and release her from this misery and take her home to our Lord. Please both pray for her that God grants a release from her suffering."

We felt such compassion for this lady who we know to be in her 70's
We therefore started to pray for her and every time she came to mind I would say a prayer for her to be delivered from the terrible pain that was afflicting her.
I asked our friend that when there was an improvement to let us know.
Notice that I didn't say "if" there was an improvement
It says in the Word....
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. -Matthew 18:19

Therefore I knew that our Father in heaven would hear our plea.
A couple of days later our friend replied. This is what she said.....

My heartfelt thanks to you both for your prayers for My Auntie Sue and she asked me to thank you both - that very same night after I emailed, the pain started to ebb away - that awful cruel and terrible pain she had has faded away -Praise God. Praise God. She is very poorly, but lucid and holding on to the Lord, she is really amazing -we pray the pain stays away and she has peace from it and we both prayed together and thanked God -and also prayed for His blessings for you both. We shall continue to pray for God's blessed peace.

Allelujiah!! What a merciful and amazing God we serve
All glory goes to Him.
Be encouraged.... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Amen!







Regards Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment