HOW TO DRAW NEAR TO GOD...

 

WHO SHALL ABIDE WITH ALMIGHTY?

 

There are some conditions 

 

TO DESIRE AFTER HIM

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. -Psalms 27:4

 

A DESPERATE LONGING AFTER GOD

My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God. -Psalms 84:2

 

OUR FIRST LOVE

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. -Psalms 73:25

 

THE COST IS … ALL OUR HEART

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD... Jeremiah 29:12-14

 

WHO SHALL ABIDE IN HIS PRESENCE?

LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. 3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. Psalm 15:1-4

 

 

WHO SHALL ASCEND THE HILL OF THE LORD 🏔 

3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? 4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. - PSALM 24:3-5

 

 

WHO SHALL DWELL WITH HOLY FIRE 🔥 

...Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? 15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; 16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure. - Isaiah 33:14-16



WHAT DOES THE LORD REQUIRE?

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8


SEEK HIM FIRST

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

 

 

 

 

 

Regards

George

 

No comments:

Post a Comment