I said "You Are going to have a stroke sir" and He did

Amazingly, much of the fire of God we see in people’s lives across Mindanao is sparked by a prophetic word. Many are moving from a lukewarm experience to burning fire of worship and service after receiving discernment about their life, a word of knowledge or a prophecy. Of course not all respond. But for those that do – Hallelujah!
I heard it once said “The greatest waste in life is the difference between what we are and what we could be”. A word from the Holy Spirit can burst those two very differing dynamics into clear blazing light very quickly. This is by no means a silver bullet to end the consequences of wrong relationship, business or moral mistakes but can help the hearer come to their senses if they have a heart to.
On this occasion, we were entering a large open bamboo type restaurant. A man I’d never seen before was stood at the entrance. I found myself saying to him “You are going to have stroke sir” he said “pardon”? So I repeated it – that was both the beginning and the end of our conversation and I walked to take a table inside, thinking to myself “What was that all about”? Several weeks later I received a text asking us to pray for the owner of that restaurant as he had just experienced a massive stroke and was now in a coma in the ICU Intensive Care Unit). I later learnt then that it was the very same man. I also learnt that he was the vice mayor of that town.
Our pastor friend Lito went to visit him in the ICU. He was in a coma but Lito believed he could still hear so he shared the gospel and the man became very restless as he spoke of sin and accountability. Lito told him he was going to pray the sinners pray and that he could follow him in his heart. Directly after praying, Lito said a peaceful calm came over the man and he was convinced that the victim had made his peace with God. Within an hour he slipped into eternity and was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment